Is there a better way of learning the art of cosmetology? Could I do it whether I lived in Grand Haven or Holland or Muskegon or along the lake shore.
There are multiple learning styles that any of us to gain and learn new skills. The importance is to recognize which of these learning styles we use. Each one of us learn better with one of the 7 different styles, but do use multiple styles to assist when learning something like cosmetology.
What the instructors at French Academy of Cosmetology have learned is that each of their students is unique. And taking this wonderful uniqueness into account, allows them to incorporate multiple learning styles. This allows the students to capture more information or technique, and is therefore a best way to learn cosmetology.
The Seven Learning Styles
- Visual (spatial):You prefer using pictures, images, and spatial understanding.
- Aural (auditory-musical): You prefer using sound and music.
- Verbal (linguistic): You prefer using words, both in speech and writing.
- Physical (kinesthetic): You prefer using your body, hands and sense of touch.
- Logical (mathematical): You prefer using logic, reasoning and systems.
- Social (interpersonal): You prefer to learn in groups or with other people.
- Solitary (intrapersonal): You prefer to work alone and use self-study.
Taking into account these above learning styles will help you be more aware of your own best way to learn.
The final cosmetology classes for 2013 are starting November 2nd. The first class for 2014 will be starting January 20th. Call French Academy admissions specialist at 616-844-7070 to enroll today. You can also start the enrollment process by clicking here.